Bill is getting soooooooooo close to having ProjectBeepBeep on the road again. This update takes a look at the brake actuator rod.
Bill mentioned 303 Protectant and here is a bit of information from the web site:
- 303 Automotive UV Protectant brightens surfaces and keeps your car looking newer, longer
- This formula provides superior UV protection for any rubber, plastic, vinyl, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat and fiberglass surfaces of your vehicle, such as your dashboard, windshield wiper blades, and even your tires; not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings
- 303 UV Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains too helping to extend your vehicle cleaning
- Rinse-free formula leaves a non-greasy, dry matte finish with no odor and is non toxic and water based; 100 percent free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates
- 303 Automotive UV Protectant is an easy to use spray on formula that comes in a 16 fl oz bottle with trigger sprayer
- We guarantee our products
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause cancer.
More coming up shortly on the brake lines installation.
Thanks for checking in!!