73 Mustang 351 Cleveland Rebuild – Removal Part 1
Welcome back to #ProjectSportsRoof. I’m getting ready to pull the 351C from between the fenders of the 1973 Mustang SportsRoof for a complete rebuild.
Below is the beginning of the this long process. I guess long might be an exaggeration, but any day I can’t drive the Mustang is a long day (:^ 0) !!
I don’t usually ‘star’ in my videos, (yes I spelled videos wrong in the subtitles) but you’ve got to love my stylish hat!!
More coming on 351C rebuild.
Thanks for reading.
1973 Mustang – Project Sports Roof – Pertronix Ignitor Update
Well win some and you lose some. If you’ve seen my other posts related the replacement of the points and condenser for the 351C you’ll notice that I gave conversion high marks. This was all based on the years of use I got out of the conversion I did on …
1973 Mustang – Project SportsRoof – Compression Test Part I
I’ve done all the clean up and all the adjustments necessary to get a good reading on the health of the ’72 351C engine in my 1973 Mustang. The next step is to check the compression. First up was to warm the car a bit and then pull the plugs. Here’s what the …
1973 Mustang – Project SportsRoof – Compression Test Part II
This is the wrap up on the compression testing for the 1973 Mustang w/ a 1972 351 Cleveland power plant. You’ll might have notices that I referred to the remote tester, which is my code for remote starter…yeah…that’s it!!! All of these tests were dry test and I should have done a …
1973 Mustang – Project SportsRoof – Compression, Rods and Heads
Thanks for check in on #ProjectSportsRoof. If you remember a of couple months back, shortly after bringing the ’73 Mustang home, I conducted a compression test on all the cylinders. The 351C was running rough (to put it mildly) and smoked like a pile of tires on fire (only the smoke …